The Gourmet Spoon Recipe Box
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons roasted pine nuts
- 6 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 2 bunches cilantro, washed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil
Place garlic, pine nuts and Asiago cheese in a food processor. Pulse grind until well broken up. Remove to a mixing bowl. Remove large stems from the cilantro and place in the food processor. Chop well. Transfer to the mixing bowl. Blend slightly, adding salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the olive oil with a rubber spatula until smooth. May reserve up to 2 days ahead.